*Kindly Reply: **sumit.ve...@braintreeus.com <sumit.ve...@braintreeus.com>*

*Need Visa and DL copy at the time of submission*

Hi Vendors,

I have urgent job opening with one of my client in NC. Please see the below
description and share your best consultant profile matching with the below
skills.

*Role: S**r.** Java Backend** Developer*

*Location: RTP, NC*

*Position:  Long Term Contract*

   - 7+ years of experience in an object-oriented language such as Java
   - Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full
   software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews,
   source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
   - Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design,
   data structures, algorithm – design, problem solving, and complexity
   analysis
   - Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable, highly
   available systems.
   - Strong background with modern tools and environments (e.g., XML, web
   services, version control systems, bug/issue tracking tools)
   - Experience with Scrum, XP or other agile methodologies a plus.
   - Good communication skills with both technical and business people.

*Skills*: Java, DB, Security, REST API, encryption, open source framework
like spring etc.

Warm Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

*Braintree Technology Solutions*