Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *SDET
with Python (Remote)*.Please go through the below job description and let
me know if you are available. Thanks

*Implementation Partner: Virtusa*

*Client: EBay*

*Role : SDET with Python*

*Location : San Jose, CA (Remote)*

*Duration: 12 Months+*

*Job Description:*

*Must have solid Python programming skills and hands on experience with
Automation tool.*

*Able to quickly learn business/domain scenarios.*

*Must have experience in analyzing issues and finding the root cause of the
issue.*

*Should have experience assessing the right candidate for automation vs.
manual test cases. Able and willing to mentor peers with less automation
experience.*

*Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools.*

*Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress,
Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance).*

*Prior QA automation testing, quality assurance methodologies and processes
experience.*

*Estimate the efforts to test, create and maintain automation tests.*

*Use tools like SOAP UI, Charles Proxy.*

*Debug web service layer related issues from front end layers.*

*Work on fixed deadlines.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*