Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant's
Status.

QA Test Manager (Lead positions)

6 months initial need

Chicago, IL

This is a fast paced project with an aggressive timeline. We need someone
who is proactive and can work under pressure. We need some with 2-4 years of
Lead experience

required:
- Minimum 5 years of testing experience in a distributed environment.
- Database (Access, Oracle)
- Unix
- Reporting Applications (Business Objects, Cognos or former Crystal
Reports).
- Knowledge of iterative SDLC process and RAD process
- Basel experience or Data Warehouse experience
Coordinate functional activities of system integration testers participating
on cross-functional teams for specific Product Development efforts.
- Work across multiple cross-functional teams to execute full system,
interface, and end-to-end testing.
- Ability to manage testing process from start to finish.
- Interface with client users to define and to document scope and functional
requirements for an application.
- Define test plans and test acceptance criteria.
- Execute test and evaluate results.
- Working knowledge of SDLC process.
- Manage defect-tracking process
- Excellent written communication skills.

Additional Skills:
- 3 - 5 years of test lead experience ( Mandatory)
- Ability to work in a process-oriented environment
- Experience in a structured test environment
- Ability to put together an overall test strategy (which includes
identifying all types of testing needed for project)
- Ability to provide guidance to test team members
- Identify resource needs and provide formal test estimates
- Develop test schedules
- Identify issues and risk related to testing
- Ability to trace requirements to test cases
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think-out-of-the-box
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in and willing to participate in day-to-day testing activities
along with leading test team

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

TECHGENE SOLUTIONS, LLC
(A Minority Certified Company)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 214-257-0837 extn: 36
www.techgene.com <http://www.techgene.com/>
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.
Thank You.