Hi,

   Please let me know your interest in this asap..

Need  SAP BW/SEM Testing consultant

Location-  Plano TX

Duration- 6 Months

Type- Contract

Primary Skills: BW/SEM

Secondary skills: SEM testing

Senior BW Consultant with good experience in SEM/BPS and should have done
2-3 Testing Projects. The person should have 3-5 years of SAP experience.

SEM experience is mandatory for this  requirement

Thanks and Regards

Daniel
Net2Source Inc.
Direct No. 201-680-0780
274 Johnston Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07304
url- www.net2source.com
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Msn id:  <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yahoo IM: Daniel.pearl59

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.