*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great…..

Please send resumes to *pa...@genuineitllc.com* <pa...@genuineitllc.com>

*Sr. Data Analyst/DataStage*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate $55.00*

*Required Experience*

·        6+ years of experience working in a high volume Pentaho and
DataStage environment.

·        Evaluate and understand a variety of modeling and/or diagramming
techniques, with the ability to create process flow diagrams and the
ability read data flow and entity relationship models.

·        Develop ETL code meeting 100 percent of technical specifications
and business requirements according to the established designs.

·        4+ years of experience in applications systems analysis and/or
development and/or support.

·        4+ years of experience with multiple file structures and
programming languages.

·        4+ years of experience with high level technical phases of
applications systems analysis and programming activities

·        Thorough understanding of technological infrastructure and how it
relates to projects is a plus

·        4+ years of experience with Oracle, SQL Server in Unix
environment.

·        Expert in developing Oracle procedures, functions, packages,
database triggers and troubleshooting using PL/SQL and SQL.

·        Experienced in implementing advanced features of Oracle like
Autonomous Transactions, Ref-Cursors, PL/SQL Tables, Table Partitioning,
V-Arrays, Materialized Views, Merge statements,SQL*Loader, External Tables,
Pipelined/Table functions, Result Cache, With Clause and Multi Table
Inserts.

·        4+ years of experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)

·        Experience with any SSH client.

·        Experience with shell scripting using Unix, and PERL and crontab.

*Required software tools/skills:*

·        Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the
business.

·        Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood
by a variety of audiences.

·        Influences development team to adopt new ideas, products, and/or
approaches.

·        Resource to development team.

·        Develops pioneering approaches to emerging issues

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]