Hello Friends

Hope you are doing great

Please find the below JD and let me know if you have any consultant for
this position. Please share it on Vikshobmani @hanac.us

*Network Engineer (*with Linux/ Unix scripting experience required)*

   - *Cisco Nexus 2K 3K 5K 7K, VPC, IP Addressing (CCNP)*
   - *L2/L3/ACL/DHCP/Kickstart troubleshooting*
   - *OSPF/BGP/EIGRP*
   - *Experienced  to load balancers and Linux Servers and applications*
   - *Linux/Unix Skills required, ability to write scripts/automation in
   shell or other languages*
   - Understands Web facing elements like putting services on the internet
   - Ticket Queues, Port Configs, Device Upgrades
   - Onsite Only
   - Lots of customer interaction, interrupt oriented place
   - *Good Attitude, Good Communication Skills*
   -

*NOTE: Please know that they need to pass Datalink's rigid 30-45 minutes
tech screen before they can be submitted to Apple. *

Thanks for your Time & Consideration.

*Vikshobhmani*

*SR. Technical Recruiter*

[image:
http://www.hanac.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2-300px.png]
1474 37th St. NE,Cleveland,TN,37312

Office: 423-509-8441

Gtalk: *vikshobh.sharma*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*