Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to ja...@tekmoxie.com

*Position    = Jr .Websphere Admin*

*Location   = Troy, MI*

*Duration   = Long term*

*Need H1 B , GC , USC Only *

*Must have skills & experience:*

*WebSphere Application Server *

Installation, configuration, administration and performance tuning
experience for WebSphere Application Server, Portal server, Tivoli Access
Manager

Experience integrating the Oracle Directory Server and Oracle database

Define standards, best practices and metrics installing, configuring,
monitoring, reporting, auditing.

WebSphere Portal Content Management expertise

Experience with implementing industry best practices for configuration
choices and environment

Single Sign-ON Experience

Solid experience with the concepts of DNS, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and
Multi-tiered architectures

Experience with SSO and WCM authoring set up

Configuration and integration experience Single-Sign On SSO (with SAML, TAM
& SunOne LDAP )

Set up secure environment with SSL, Self Signed and CA issued certs and
keystores (jks, kdb)

 Thanks&Regards.,

James Reddy

*TekMoxie LLC* | An E-Verified Company |

26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |

Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com |

Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

distribution is prohibited