*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a *Associate Team Lead* with *Talent
Staffing Inc*, and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources
in both functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *SAP BODS Technical lead* their corporate
office in *Bay area, CA.* I was drawn to your profile by your
qualifications, but am interested in speaking with you because of your
dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position :: SAP BODS Technical lead*

*Location: Bay area, CA*

*Duration: 12+ Month Contract*

*Job details:*

·         8+ years of BODS Experience

·         8+ SQL server and DW experience

·         3+ year of experience working with HANA modeling/ Stored procs,
SLT

·         Performance optimization of BODS Jobs.

·         worked with Webservice/SAP/BW/HANA/SQL server and other 3rd party
systems as source and target with BODS

·         Worked with Redwood Scheduler.

·         Experience with data mapping analysis and design.

·         Design, develop, maintain and support the extraction,
transformation and loading (ETL) process.

·         Writing test cases to ensure requirements are covered. Unit
testing of ETL

·         Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans.

·         -Respond quickly to bug fixes, enhancement requests and
production ETL related issues.

·         Develop detailed technical specifications and operational support
documentation in collaboration with data analysts.

·         Ability to concisely and thoughtfully develop and communicate
BI/DW Program goals, objectives, and status

·         Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both orally
and in writing

·         Ability to design, integrate and implement application systems

·         Experience with all phases of business application development
lifecycle

·         Strong in PL/SQL development encompassing good detailed
understanding of Stored Procedures design and database design (Data Models)

·         Displays knowledge of the business and a comprehensive
understanding of how systems relate to it

·         Worked on creating Data models in any EDW system.

·         Performance optimization on the EDW system.

·         Worked with complex Stored procs and creation of view in Both SQL
server and HANA

*Regards,*

*Samir*

*Associate Team Lead*

*Talent Staffing Inc.*

149 Madison Avenue, Suite #1175, New York, NY-10016

*Direct-* *347-894-2635 - Ext- 102 or 347-894-2638*

*Email- sa...@talentstaffing.net
<sa...@talentstaffing.net> |www.talentstaffinginc.com
<http://www.talentstaffinginc.com/>*