*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
We are currently looking for “*Infrastructure Security Architect**” *and
your profile appears to be a good match.
Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
*Role: Infrastructure Security Architect*
*Duration: **6+ Months*
*Location: Long Island, NY*
*Essential Skills *
• Knowledge of Information security principles.
• Expert level knowledge of network security architecture including
next generation FWs
• Expert level Knowledge of wireless technologies standards and
• Proficient with architecture requirements for On-premise and Cloud
hosted computing architectures
• Knowledge in Network Management, Tools and Protocols.
• Familiarity of network Protocols including IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP,
ARP, RARP, TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, and SMTP. Understand how these
protocols work, what they are used for, the differences between them, some
of the common weaknesses, etc
• Knowledge of security vulnerabilities/weaknesses - fundamental
causes of vulnerabilities through which most attacks are exploited
• Host/System Security Issues – expertise in security issues at a
host level for the various types of operating systems (Windows and UNIX).
Experience in using the operating system (user security issues) and some
familiarity in managing and maintaining the operating system as an
• Malicious Code (Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horse programs) – expertise
in not only how malicious code is propagated through some of the obvious
methods (disks, email, programs, etc.) but also how it can propagate
through other means such as PostScript, Word macros, MIME, peer-to-peer
file sharing, or boot-sector viruses.
Thanks and Regards,
Diverse Lynx, LLC
Phone: 732-452-1006 Extn 265
Email – chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.