Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Chevy Chase MD, Washington DC
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

/////// Must have experience with Blaze ///////

Required Skills:
3+ years development in a large scale J2EE Environment
3+ year xperience with Java, and JavaScript, CSS, HTML required.
Strong SQL experience
Nice to have source frameworks JSF, Spring, Spring Webflow, Hibernate and
and AJAX
Responsible for the design, development, test, implementation and/or
maintenance of part or all of a complex application program, or modifying
existing routines or purchased application software. May be totally
responsible for a more complex programming project. Accountable for
complying with all laws and regulations associated with duties and
responsibilities.
Our team is seeking a senior level developer to work on projects aimed at
improving our existing customers internet experience and retention. Must be
a team player, who can contribute innovative ideas, yet work independently,
possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, critical
thinking, decision making and problem solving skills. Ability to design,
develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner is essential.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related field is
preferredExperience with Java, and JavaScript, CSS, HTML required. 3-5 years
A minimum of three years of development experience in large scale J2EE
environment is required
3+ yearsUnderstanding of and experience with relational database concepts
and SQL required.
3+ yearsExperience with rule-base engines such as Blaze
.Experience with AJAX is desirable. Desirable but not required
.Experience with open source frameworks JSF, Spring, Spring Webflow,
Hibernate) is a plus. Desirable but not required

Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you..

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith
Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC.,