*Hello IT Professionals,
*I have a below requirement with our client and was wondering if you might
be interested.
If you or anyone you know are interested, send me a copy of your latest
updated resume along with your contact details.*

IMMEDIATE HIRE - Facets Tester - 6 Months Contract - Buffalo, NY

11 Openings..!!
Immediate Interviews and Hire...!!*

*Position: Facets Testers
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Buffalo, NY
Interview Mode: PHONE HIRE*

*Must Have Experience:*
Facets 5.01 experience ideally preferred if possible or 4.71 experience.
*Need individuals with the following areas of expertise:*
Claims
Membership/Enrollment/Billing
Finance
Customer Service