Hello Partners,

*2 Java Developer Roles (Junior and Senior)*

 In terms of our hottest need we could use some Java Developers for . The
job description is listed for you below. Feel free to call me if this is
confusing but they are looking for 6 Java Developers- some will be onsite
in *Northfield, IL and some will be in Glenview, IL*.

*The are looking for both Jr level and Sr level resources. *
**
*FTF INTERVIEW IS MUST AFTER THE PHONE SCREEN!!*
**
*Job Description*
*Java Developer - Looking for Sr and Jr level developers*
Candidate should also have solid communication skills and have an ability
to interact with various levels within the organizations. Contract is a min
six months with strong pos to be extended as well.

 They are working with CQ5.
The CMS piece is desired, but they would take someone who is strong with
Java development with good communication skills. (And we can working at the
client site).

 Developers can expect to work in a continuously changing environment with
new projects involving different systems and languages in areas like
Content Management Systems (CMS), mobile (Android, iOS & HTML5 based),
system integration and web applications. Projects can range from enterprise
scale CMS' to conceptual demos or Proof of Concepts in certain technology.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Develops Java based CMS or Application solutions based on business
   requirements
   - Able to work with and understand client needs and client
   network/server environments
   - Manage own tasks as part of a team effort to deliver quality
   functionality on time
   - Able to adapt and use a variety of skills in solving new challenges
   and integrating disparate systems

*Requirements and Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s Degree with a Minimum of 5 years of experience
   - Experience with Java based website technology and frameworks. (JSP,
   Sling, Struts, Java Servlets , JSTL, and JavaEE)
   - Gathering Requirements and Performing Technical Analysis
   - Employing Modern Web Architecture such as MVC, MVP, REST
   - HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript (preferably with frameworks, such as jQuery
   and/or Sencha/ExtJS)
   - UNIX / Linux Concepts and Shells like BASH
   - Apache Web Server, JBoss, WebSphere, or Tomcat
   - Development tools (SVN, Maven, JIRA/issue tracking, CI)
   - SQL and Databases a plus (for system integrations)
   - Hand on experience Implementing, Enhancing, and Troubleshooting
   Content Management Systems (CMS) like Adobe CQ5, Magnolia, Drupal, etc.
   desired
   - Experience working in an Agile environment
   - Team Player with strong communication skills

    Regards:
Sam Williams - *Recruiting Manager*

[image: Sign.JPG]
ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 646-499-5264 FREE
end_of_the_skype_highlighting|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com

www.itbrainiac.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sam-williams/27/319/224>