Hi Partners,

*Note : HIRING 6 Java Developers Only Local Who Can Do F2F Interview in
Chicago IL*

Please check the below requirement please send me resumes with current
locations, rates, and contact numbers.  I can get very quick interviews for
this positions and they will move quickly – please Let me know with any
questions.

*This is Very Very HOT need for us & We have 6 openings.*

Job Tittle: Java Developers
Location: Northfield, IL &  Glenview,IL
Duration: 6-12 Month Contract With Extension
Positions : 6

*Candidate should have solid communication skills* and have an ability to
interact with various levels within the organizations. Contract is a min
six months with strong pos to be extended as well. They are working with
CQ5. The CMS piece is desired, but they would take someone who is strong
with Java development with good communication skills. (And we can working
at the client site).

Requirements:
-Bachelor’s Degree with a Minimum of 5 years of experience
-Experience with Java based website technology and frameworks. (JSP, Sling,
Struts, Java Servlets , JSTL, and JavaEE)
-Gathering Requirements and Performing Technical Analysis
-Employing Modern Web Architecture such as MVC, MVP, REST
-HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript (preferably with frameworks, such as jQuery
and/or Sencha/ExtJS)
-UNIX / Linux Concepts and Shells like BASH
-Apache Web Server, JBoss, WebSphere, or Tomcat
-Development tools (SVN, Maven, JIRA/issue tracking, CI)
-SQL and Databases a plus (for system integrations)
-Hand on experience Implementing, Enhancing, and Troubleshooting Content
Management -Systems (CMS) like Adobe CQ5, Magnolia, Drupal, etc. desired
-Experience working in an Agile environment
-Team Player with strong communication skills

Kindest Regards:
Kevin Marsh - IT Recruiter
D: 609-423-4899
Email: kevin.ma...@itbtalent.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE".