Please send profiles to ksrika...@recache.com 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in GA, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Job Title:  SQL Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 2 Months Contract*

*Below is the job description*

Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
• Responsible for the definition, development, and testing of the processes
and programs necessary to extract data from the various data sources,
transform and cleanse the data, and load the information into the data
warehouse, and/or data marts.
• 4+ years of design, analysis, and implementation experience with SQL
databases like MS SQL Server or Oracle, including sound knowledge of SQL
• 2+ years experience building canned and OLAP reports with Business Objects
Enterprise / Web Intelligence XI
• 2 + years of Data Warehouse ETL, data cleansing, and optimization using
tools like Altova Map force, Informatica, and/or SQL Server Integration
Service
• 2 + years of Java development
• Nice-to-have: Database administration experience in Microsoft SQL Server
(tuning, troubleshooting etc.)

Additional / Preferred Skills
• Experience with SQL Server 2005
• Web development including HTML, JavaScript, CSS
• Experience integrating with LDAP security providers

Regards,
Srikanth
ReCache Inc
779 Woodfield way