Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently I have below requirement with me please sent me matching profile
only.

*Mainframe Senior Programmer Analyst *

*Framingham**, MA***

*Duration 6 Months *

* *

*Skills *

maintenance of Merchandise Payable Vendor Master File to be performed in the
Oracle application.

In order to support this change, the corresponding changes in Imports system
such as conversion of existing data and existing interfaces should be
completed.

In addition to Imports application and Vendor Relations vendor data will
need to be converted as well.

*Required Skills: *

Ø     *Excellent mainframe development skills *

Ø     *Excellent knowledge of the following four (4) is required: o COBOL o
DB2 o IMS o MQ processing*

* ----**
With Regards,
Kamal Pandey