Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*
*Title: IBM MDM Architect*
*Location: : Charlotte NC*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
IBM MDM Architect with 10 years of experience in Information Management
Domain and minimum 2 recent full life cycle implementation experience in
IBM MDM Solution and IIS Product Stack (Information Analyzer, Data Stage,
Quality Stage). Significant experience of all aspects of the SDLC in the
MDM domain is required. This is a client facing role. Hands on experience
in architecting and developing detailed design is a must have.
The selected candidate will have following responsibilities:
· Strong business and/or technical background in the areas of
Master Data Management, Meta data management, Data Quality, Data
Integration and Data Security
· Provide expertise in architecting, designing and implementing MDM
solutions using IBM InfoSphere MDM
· Experience in Infosphere MDM AE Edition V.10 or later.
· Provide strategic consulting for MDM engagements such as MDM
vision, blueprint and roadmap definition
· Interface with business and IT stakeholders to identify business
requirements and develop functional specs and technical requirements
· Develop MDM technical and application integration architecture
· Develop high level and detailed design of the MDM application as
per the functional and technical requirements
· Perform Quality Audits and code reviews
· Guide Data Modeling and Data Mapping
· Provide leadership in implementing IBM MDM solutions
Key requirements for this position are:
· Graduate with 6+ yrs of working experience in MDM
· Proven track record in MDM pre-sales, consulting, solutioning and
· Proven background as the role of solution architect and technical
architect for MDM engagement.
· Sound knowledge of framework and lifecycle of Master Data
· Solid experience in InfoSphere MDM server data model and
· Sound working knowledge of Java, J2EE
· A solid understanding of SOA technologies, tools, and governance
· A solid understanding of Data Quality Management (DQM) processes
and usages in context of the MDM application.
· Working knowledge of Web Services, WSDL, JAX-RPC, HTTP, SOAP
· Experience in data governance and data management processes
· Strong written and oral communications skills.
Prefer candidates with following skills and experience:
· Financial services industry experience strongly preferred
· Self starter, able to work independently and manage personal time
on multiple opportunities simultaneously
· Ability to identify, manages, and escalates risks to be able to
influence project scope and timelines when necessary.
· Thought leadership in MDM and Information Management
· Bachelor's Degree
· At least 10 years experience in Information Management Domain
· At least 5 years experience in IBM MDM
· Proven experience architecting, designing and implementing IBM
· English: Fluent
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.