*Hadoop Administrator in CA for 6+ Months Contarct !!*
********In Person Only*******
*Reply me on rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*
Location: Redwood City, CA
*3+ years Hadoop experience*
• Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop
infrastructure of some or all of the big data systems in distributed cloud
• Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes.
• HDFS support and maintenance
• Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Manage and review Hadoop log files
• Works with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop
updates, patches, version upgrades as required.
• Hands on experience in technical operations as a Linux/Unix system
administrator with detailed knowledge of how Linux works
• Experience in installing and supporting Sun Solaris UNIX on Sun SPARC
• Experience in Virtualization technology
• Good Understanding and experience of working in NIS, X-Windows, BIND,
DNS, NFS, LVM, LAN/SAN environments
• Rock-solid Linux/Unix systems administration around: troubleshooting,
automatic scheduling, monitoring, system configuration, tuning and
optimization, performance analysis, backups and recovery
• Expertise in Perl and shell scripting. Knowledge of Python is a plus
• Experience with Datacenter deployments
• Experience with Chef code to automate tasks
• Familiarity with Java/JDK, Netapp (NFS)
• Networking Experience - network monitoring, routing, load Balancing,
• Virtualization basics: Xen and VMware
• Must have experience with SUN Enterprise hardware and storage experience.
• Volume management experience (VxVM, VxFS, ODS)
• Shell scripting and Perl programming skills are essential
• Experience in analyzing and evaluating system security threats and
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with employees and
customers at all skill levels, including the ability to translate and
communicate technical and analytical issues to all types of end users
• Knowledge of SAN and NAS technologies
• Strong proficiency with the following environments: - UNIX/Linux Solaris,
HPUX, Red Hat, SuSE, AIX
• Familiarity with several flavors of Hardware UX boxes
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com | Gmail:rachel.lain...@gmail.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.