*Performance tester who worked as Java Developer in DE for 3-5 Years
******EAD,GC,USC Can Apply********
*Reply me on rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*
They want someone who was a Java developer for 3-5 years and is now in a
performance tester role.
Wilmington DE which will mean onsite interviews required.
1. 5+ years of Java development experience with a strong passion for
2. Experience analyzing, profiling and tuning source code, database
queries, web/application servers and infrastructure with the aim of making
systems more resilient and scalable
3. Solid understanding of system architecture and design principles
4. Hands on experience in analysis of logs to determine application
usage patterns and workload
5. Working with the TechOps teams to investigate production issues
and advise on tuning
6. Solid understanding of operating systems and networking
7. Strong knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL
8. Knowledge of any performance testing tool (Jmeter, Grinder or
1. Good core java skills
3. Proficiency in working on Linux environments
4 Understanding of SQL and query optimization
5. Good communication and presentation skills
1. Understanding of performance issues in AWS or any Public Cloud
2. Understanding of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins,
3. Passion to automating everything - code, infrastructure as well as
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.