Hello,

Hope you are doing well !!!
My name is Yugal and I'm a recruiter at MyconSoft. We are constantly on the
lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and
we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary
of the position.

Position:        Adobe CQ5 Frontend Developer
Experience:   8+ Year
Interview:      F2F after telephonic
Location:      San Antonio, TX
Length:          18+ Months
Rate:              Open
Start:             ASAP

This position will provide ongoing enhancement and maintenance support for
an internal facing content management system built using the Adobe CQ5 (aka
AEM) platform working on front end development with some work on the back
end of the application.

Required Skills:
• we need is someone with the ember.js/angular.js/jQuery front end
development experience working with CQ5.
• Experience in Java.
• Adobe CQ5 Developer.
• Backbone.js, Angular, EXTJS, and Ember.js.
• The candidate with these skills who also has experience in back end Java
development will be preferred.
• Front End Technologies including: HTML5/CSS3, XHTML, XML, JavaScript.
• Front End Libraries/Frameworks including: jQuery, handlebars.js,
Backbone.js, Angular, EXTJS, and Ember.js.

Thanks And Regards,
Yugal Modi | Mycon
Sr. IT Recruiter  |Global IT Consulting & Solutions
Direct: (508)768-0181 | Email: yugal(at)myconsoft.com
Fax: (508) 276 0429  | Gtalk: yugal.staffing
LinkedIn:  in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi
www.myconsoft.com