Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and let me know your interest.
Role: junior QA
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 6-12 month contract
Candidate must be local- position is in DC
Must have a bachelors degree in IT.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of issues to the bug logging system.
- Accurately report findings to the Lead and Manager for all the assigned
- Interact with internal users to obtain and convey concise problem
information in a professional manner by phone, email, and in person.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of proven manual software
testing experience in a functional QA team performing Black Box testing of
.net Web Applications in GUI and Data Layer.
- Experience in cross browsers/ cross platforms is required.
- Prior experience in testing mobile devices is required.
- Some experience with troubleshooting issues on Windows, Macs, Ubuntu.
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Agarwal |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 996, Direct: 408-933-9520
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> ajay.bharatendu | Fax: 408-884-2409
a...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.