Wishes for the Day !!!
This is Shawn from Riviera Consulting Inc.
We Need consultant for systems analyst/web developer
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@rivieraconsult.com
*Job Title : Systems analyst/web developer
Location : Salem, OR
Duration : 6 months
Rate : $35/Hr*
Experienced systems analyst/web developer with five or more years of
Minimum Qualifications: The Key Person must have the following minimum
* Five or more years experience as a software engineer or systems analyst;
* Four years experience on web-based applications developing user
* Four or more years experience with Java and one or more frameworks such as
* Experience developing and/or consuming web services;
* Experience with JSF;
* Experience with Open JPA or Hibernate;
* Experience working with CSS;
* Good verbal and written communication skills;
* Attention to detail, Problem solving ability;
* Ability to deliver high quality work;
* Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
Preferences: Preference will be given to proposed staff who have the
following attributes or experience:
* Experience with Spring, Open JPA, Hibernate, IceFaces;
* Experience with SQL;
* Experience programming against DB2;
* Experience working with XML;
* Experience working with IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD);
* Prior Oregon Department of Human Services experience;
* Direct experience working with human service eligibility systems.
RATE CARD DESCRIPTION:
Systems Analyst II
Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing
or to improve existing computer system: Confers
with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current
operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and
output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be
summarized, and formats for reports. Writes detailed
description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop
or modify computer program. Reviews computer
system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if
requested program or program change is possible within
existing system. Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate
effectiveness and develops new systems to improve
production or workflow as required. Prepares workflow charts and diagrams to
specify in detail operations to be performed by
equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel
Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
May assist computer programmer in resolution of
work problems related to flow charts, project specifications, or
programming. May prepare time and cost estimates for completing
projects. May direct and coordinate work of others to develop, test,
install, and modify programs.
Systems Analyst capabilities with 4-7 years of experience, relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of
complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, may report
directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and
latitude is expected.
Warm Regards ,
Shawn - Sr. Technical Recruiter
Riviera Consulting LLC.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at