resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Cassandra ConsultantLocation : Dallas, TXDuration :
6+monthsJob Description:-*In depth knowledge of architecting and creating
Cassandra database systems.
Experience in data modeling in Cassandra
Hands-on experience in setting up Cassandra cluster
Experience in monitoring and managing Cassandra cluster
Experience in integrated Cassandra with Hadoop for Data aggregation
Experience in code migration, database change management and data
management through the various stages of the development life cycle
Knowledge of Cassandra systems including but not limited to: backup and
recovery, security and maintenance and tuning on both server and database.
Experience in data migration from RDBMS to Cassandra
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*