*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : DataStage System Analyst/Developer *
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Location : Freeport, ME*
*Phone / Skype *
• The successful candidates will work from
specifications provided by the Application Tech Lead and ETL Tech Lead.
• These resources may also work with the ETL Tech Lead
on ETL designs when requested.
• High proficiency with IBM DataStage; preferably
• Ability to cite examples of instances where they were
required to work directly with the business to solve a complex problem.
• Extensive DataStage development experience;
preferably spanning multiple engagements and technologies.
• DataStage design experience; preferably spanning
multiple engagements and technologies.
• Experience in performance monitoring, performance
tuning and design for reuse.
• Experience in production support; how to design
processes for ease of maintenance, restartability, etc.
• Experience in QA testing of ETL processes.
• Experience with multiple DBMS platforms including
Oracle, SQL Server and UDB DB2.
• Experience in capacity/storage projections.
• Ability to understand a business problem and broker a
resolution between business partners.
• Excellent communication, English-language skills.
*Nice to Have:*
• Experience with other IIS foundational tools such as
FastTrack, Metadata Workbench and Business Glossary.
• Experience developing solutions that integrate with
• Experience developing against a mainframe DB2
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.