*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position     :  **iOS Developer *

*Location    :  Minneapolis, MN | Basking Ridge, NJ | Greenville, SC |
Southfield MI*

*Duration   :  12+ Months *

*Interview :  Phone / Skype *

*GC, USC Only Job Description*

·         We are building a Mobile Center of Excellence and are looking for
talented individuals to help us create a mobility practice second to none.
Our mission includes:

·         Continuous innovation

·         Setting direction, best practices and guidelines for mobile
development

·         Providing catalysts to help product teams deliver faster

·         In addition to helping shape our mobile development direction,
you'll be working on enterprise mobile projects and contribute to a shared
knowledge pool through constant innovation, research and development.

*Job Responsibilities*

·         Participate in all phases of software engineering including;
requirements, design, coding and testing

·         Design and implement product features in collaboration with
product managers and stakeholder

·         Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries

·         Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality
software releases every 2 weeks

·         Build software that changes not just our business but the whole
industry

*Job Requirements*

·         To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the
qualifications listed in this posting.

·         2+ years of iOS development with Objective-C (and/or Swift)

·         Excellent understanding of OOP and it's main principals

·         Understanding of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and UI
construction

·         Experience with iOS APIs and Capabilities

·         Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON and XML

·         Excellence in communication with peers and non-technical
colleagues

*Preferred Qualifications *

·         Experience developing in Swift

·         Experience with HealthKit, WatchKit and TouchID

·         Experience with C# and LINQ

·         Experience with Test Driven Development

·         Experience with Automated Testing

·         Experience with Automated Builds and CI

·         Experience with Cryptography, Authentication, and/or other
security

Regards ,

Kailash Negi

VSG Business Solutions