Hi ,

Greetings!!!
This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp,* we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated
*“**MS WORD”* version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and
contact details.

*Title                :         IT Client Services - Systems Tech(Mac
Genius)*
*Location         :         San Bruno, CA*
*Duration         :         6 Months+ (With likely extension)*
*WECJP00001009*
*Need Locals*

*Job Description**:*

ü  Monitors and maintains the company's network systems.

ü  Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to
the network.

ü  May require an associate's degree in a related area and 2-4 years of
experience.

*Additional Job Details:*

ü  This is a replacement req for Hank Burgos.

ü  *This is a Mac support position.*

ü  He or she will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level Mac
support for all Walmart users - Mac Outlook, applications, Keychain issues,
VPN issues, and MAC OS related issues, etc...

ü  He or she needs to also have Windows Outlook and VPN troubleshoot
knowledge.

ü  Linux knowledge is a plus.

ü  He or she will need to have at least 2 years of enterprise Mac support
experience.

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*
Full Name:
Contact Number:
Email Address:
Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD):
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Current Location:
Start Availability:

*Note:*If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate your
help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would
be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a
candidate.
Looking forward to hear from you...

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,