--
Hello Good Morning,
This is *Vincent  Karoff *
Below Is the Hottest Position for my client please do let me know I you
have any suitable consultants

*The client need someone Local to CA and Green Card USC and EAD- TN
Candidates*Position: Validation Lead
Location: Foster City CA
Duration: 6 months

The client Need Local and GC USC EAD -GC Candidate NO H1B Candidates will
be accepted please :)

Required:
-Lead the validation activity for Maximo implementation program.
-Coordinate with business groups and technical team for successful
validation of Maximo.
-Understands the business needs and application constraints to come up with
a strong validation strategy.
-Work cohesively with the Validation Engineers during IQ, OQ, PQ activities.
-Ensure the implemented system in 21-CFR PART 11/Annex 11 compliant.
-Perform reviews and assessment of the documents produced during the
implementation.
-Lead Validation Engineers.
-Experience with the above responsibilities and pharma/biotech experience.

*Vincent  Karoff  - Technical Recruiter*
vincent.kroff@gmail. <vinc...@panzersolutions.com>
Gtalk :vincent.kroff
skype :syed.abdullah784