*Position : SQL/SSIS DeveloperLocation : Deerfield ILDuration : 3-6+Months*

*Face To Face Interview Required!*

*Technical Requirements*Strong SQL development and data modeling skills.
Deep knowledge of SSIS

*Duties and Responsibilities*
Convert existing SSIS processes
Architecting and developing new model and SSIS (ETL) layer for the provider
cost process

*Professional Experience*
7 years of professional IT experience.
5 years in-depth experience with SSIS
Experience in Data utilization, quality and performance process improvement.

*Knowledge and Abilities*
Deep knowledge of ETL best practices and implementations.
Palace Gate Corporation is an information technology consulting firm that
provides innovative staffing solutions to industry leading companies across
the United States. Our experienced team uses new and unique approaches to
deliver the right technology solutions and meet the most demanding
enterprise needs. We strive to enable our clients to continue their success
and achieve their business objectives by providing expert IT consultants.
Our company approach is simple:  match the right people with the right
opportunity.