Hello Partners

I'm currently looking for a VB Developer for Client in Columbus, OH.

6-12 Months Contract

We are looking for a developer to help upgrade legacy code in an effort to
get ready for the financials upgrade.  The term will be 6 months, with a
chance of hiring 2 depending on candidates.  Here is the description:

*Skills requested:*

Vb6 – must be able to read legacy code

Vb.net – target for the new solution

Sql 2008 and up

Ms Office – emphasis is on Excel

Strong debugging skills

Windows XP and windows 7

Financials/budgeting background preferred

*SCOPE*

This role will be to upgrade several legacy vb6 programs that support the
annual budgeting process at client – there are several VB6 programs
involved that need to be upgraded to a current code line such as VB.Net.

*Start*

Early October

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com