*Senior Quality Assurance Engineer*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 6 months contract to hire*
Work authorization: H1B, EAD, Green Card, US Citizens
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer: Participating in software testing
efforts for product implementations, product upgrades, enhancements, defect
fixes, and integration projects.
- Writing test plans and test cases. Writing automated test scripts.
- Executing automated test cases in order to validate the current
release under development.
- Identifying, logging, and tracking issues and defects, and managing
them to resolution.
- Actively participating in the Agile software development process by
providing constructive feedback on process improvement at Agile (Scrum)
team meetings and in sprint review sessions.
- Minimum of five years' hands-on experience in automated testing for
Web, GUI, web services, and other interfaces.
- Advanced Microsoft SQL query skills and good proficiency with
Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid experience with test management tools such as QTP, LoadRunner,
Selenium, SoapUI, HP Application Lifecycle Manager (ALM), HP Quality Center
(QC), and Agile tools such as HP Agile Manager (AGM).
- Proficient with a software development language (e.g., C# or Java)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*|| Phone: 732 694 6000 Ext 784 || E-mail ID : vij...@astirit.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.