*Hi,*

*Greeting from ASK IT Consulting!!*

*My name is Kamal and I have currently below requirements with me if you are
interested and good match please let me know the position name applying for.

*Position_01:*

*Sr. Testing Engineer *

*Location: Tampa Florida*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Rate: Mrk/Hour*

* *

*Requirement:*

*Responsible for developing the overall technical approach to testing the
Aura software product as delivered which includes coordination with design,
development, quality testers and user testers. Duties will include
developing specs for testing infrastructure, development interfaces, testing
frameworks, evaluating features for complexity of testing required, and
developing an overall integrated testing approach for the version being
developed. Skills should include development experience in writing/reading
C#, experience in using debugging tools, experience with SQL and
writing/reading queries, experience in developing testing strategies. Having
all those skills is a plus. The skill that is an absolute requirement is
having a passion for Quality and wearing the user’s shoes.*

* *

*Position_02:
*Software Tester

*Location: Tampa Florida*

*Duration: 12 months plus*

*Rate: $35/HR (MAX---Need 2-5 yrs of exp)*

*Interviews are taking place now!!!!!!!!*

*The software testers will join the existing in-dev testing team responsible
for working in partnership with the development staff; identifying,
documenting, and executing their tests within the development environment.
The development team is using C# and .NET technologies among others*

* *

*Please provide the number of years next to each line item*

*C# (Not exactly coding but yes should understand Codes)*

*.NET*

*Software testing experience*

*Experience with both black box and white box testing and white box testing
approaches*

*Good interpersonal skills;*

*Ability to work independently or as a team member with equal effectiveness
and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.*

*Position_03:
*Software Tester
Location:  Chicago, IL
Duration: 5+ months
Rate: $35/HR (MAX)
Candidates MUST be able to interview IN Person on Wednesday, July 28th
anytime between 9am and 4pm.
Candidate MUST be able to start August 3rd or 4th

*JOB REQUIREMENTS*:

*Bachelor in Technology or Business Administration with 1 year of testing
experience OR 3 years of testing experience.  *

*Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the
ability to work in teams.  *

*Analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with initiative and
accountability.  *

*Knowledge of testing methodologies and the Software Development Life Cycle.
*

*Experience with automated testing tools. *

* *

*Note:  Looking for local or near by or who can come for face to face
interview after initial screening if client ask for that.*

* *

*Please feel free to call me at 516-717-2081 if you need further
information.*

* *

* ---*
*With Regards*
*Kamal Pandey*
*IT Recruiter*
Ask IT Consulting
You Ask We Deliver!
*Phone : 516-717-2081,** **Fax : 631-803-4488*
*Email : ka...@askitc.com*
Gtalk: kamal.askit || Yahoo: komal_90pandey*
*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

*Disclaimer:** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail at rem...@askitc.com and
delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or
distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such
actions are unlawful. Ask IT has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Ask IT reserves the right to
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
Ask IT e-mail system.*