Job Title : Executive Admin
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
• Perform a wide variety of administrative activities that require
handling of confidential information and business critical assignments.
• Assist with procurement and expenses for department.
• Arrange and deliver on-site and off-site meetings and events, often
with many senior-level Executive participants
• Manage and coordinate client vendor onsite visits (conference rooms,
check ins, logistics)
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
• Assist with leadership meetings and provide logistics support
• Adaptable to a fast paced work environment with multiple priorities,
tight deadlines, and with a sense of urgency.
• Manage correspondence, expenses, events, contact databases,
distribution lists and other items as requested.
• Uses tact and diplomacy and practical knowledge of company policies,
practices and procedures. Using considerable independent judgment and
initiative to anticipate issues, resolve problems and make recommendations.
• Must be an independent worker, proactive and solution oriented,
looking for ways to value and assist the team.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exhibit a highly professional and personable image in person, via
email, and on the phone.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and requests in a fast-paced
environment promptly and effectively.
• Efficiently organize and self-manage workload & priorities, and work
• Solid team skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Manage Executive expectations
• Solve problems creatively
• Expert proficiency in the suite of Microsoft software packages (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and web tools such as Webex, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong
attention to detail.
• High school diploma or GED
Thanks & Regards
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.