*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
*Position : Cognos Admin *
*Location : Berkeley Heights, NJ *
*Duration : 6+ Months Interview : Phone then Face to Face *
• Responsible for the oversight, engineering and
operational support an organization's Visualization and Cognos reporting
• Must be able to design, implement, and upgrade the
appropriate infrastructure to support the enterprise used platform.
• Configure and support the Cognos, QlikView/Tableau
Web & Application server environments for non-prod through to Production
• Perform the product upgrades and patching as well as
the deployment of application code and the required security within the 3
platforms features and functions.
• Configuring Windows IIS and IBM HTTP web services.
• Should be capable to work alone as well as with
others to perform performance analysis, environment diagnostics and product
/ code diagnostics.
• Interface with both the application teams and vendor
to gather and present the required details pertaining to requirements,
problems and diagnostics for root cause analysis to peers, partners,
coworkers, vendors, and management.
• Identify pros and cons to solutions.
• Identify risk impact and provide proactive plans to
ensure platform and host performance.
• Perform maintenance and support of the availability
and functionality of these systems. Maintenance (includes OS Patching and
platform upgrades), implementation rollouts of new systems, application
deployments, L1,2&3 break fix and troubleshooting skills.
• Be a team lead to sustain a 24x7 support model.
• Available for routine production support duties
during off-hours and weekends.
• O/S :
· Windows 2003, 2008, 2012
• BI Tools/Packages:
· Major - Cognos 10.x, Cognos 8, Cognos 7 BI Suite
• inCognos Administrator with a solid background
Cognos 8/10 BI Platform Design and Administration on Windows Server OS and
Linux on System Z. 5+ years of Enterprise Environment experience.
· Minor - QlikView 11.20 SR10, Tableau Version 8.2.2
• Administrator with a solid background in QV/Tableau
Platform Design and Administration on Windows Server OS.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102
Email : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.