Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing good,

Please go through the below requirements. and share me your updated resume
to sudheer.pega...@gmail.com/sudh...@pegasyssoft.com or feel free to
contact me on 248-440-7363.

*Position:                 ServiceNow QA Tester*

*Location:                 Ann Arbor MI        *

*Duration:                 6 to 12 months*

*Interview:               Phone then in-person*

*Required Skills*

·         Must love awesome Pizza

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or
equivalent experience

·         Software Tester (ISTQB), Software Quality Engineer Certification
(CSQE)

·         3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance including
both Agile and Waterfall approaches

·         1-2 years experience testing Service Now  with preferred
components:  Service Catalog, Request Management, Change Management, CMDB,
Geneva, JIRA integrations, HR Case Management

·         Experience in writing tests and validating code in parallel with
the team developing the applications

·         Highly collaborative and willing to play various team roles as
needed to deliver quality releases

·         Experience using specialized testing tools and services including
JUnit, QTP, Selenium, Karma, node.js, grunt.js, Cucumber, SoapUI against
components, API’s and User Interfaces

·         Experience testing applications developed in JavaScript, JSP,
AJAX, CSS, XHTML, SQL, NoSQL, Java, C#, Visual Basic on multiple browsers
(IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and operating systems (Linux, Windows, iOS)
with various underlying components.

Thanks & Regards,

*Sudheer *| Technical Recruiter

Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc.

Direct #: +1(248)-440-7363,

Fax: 248-928-0344,

22260 Haggerty Road,Suite 215,Northville, MI 48167.

sudh...@pegasyssoft.com | www.pegasyssoft.com

G-Hangouts:sudheer.pega...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.