Hi,
This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc here is my client requirement
please send resume to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

*Location:*  Baltimore, MD

*Interview Process:*  * *

*Rate:* Best Rates Considered First**

*Duration: 6+ months *

candidate should have at least 5 years of Lodestar experience. He should
have worked on the all the major aspects of Lodestar including but not
limited to Rules Language, Adapter Services, Reporting Services,
Integration, etc*

*Required Skills:*

*1. Should be extremely familiar with programming in Rules Language*

*2. Should be extremely familiar with the Adapter Services*

*3. Should be extremely familiar with the Reporting Services*

*4. Should be extremely familiar with Lodestar Executables*

*5. Should be extremely familiar with Lodestar Database Schema*

*6. Should be extremely familiar with Lodestar COM Objects*

*7. Should be highly experienced with basic Lodestar Configuration*

*8. Should be highly experienced with PricingExpert and BillingExpert*

*Nice To Have Skills:*

*1. Experience with Retail Energy industry*

*2. Experience integrating with Lodestar applications*

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com