Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: BI Architect*

*Location: Hopkins, MN*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Seeking locals only / face to face interview only *

*Title: BI Architect*

Cargill is looking to fill a contract BI Architect to augment its existing
team of architects. The existing team is fully consumed and this role would
address some stacked up project demand.

*The manager is only open to local candidates. Estimated assignment at 6
months. In person interviews will be conducted.*

The BI Architect is responsible for definition and execution of the
solution architecture for BI projects. Architects execute project
architecture reviews to ensure alignment with Cargill’s target BI
architecture and ensure development standards and guidelines are followed.

The BI Architect will provide support to the Lead BI Architect and
Enterprise Architects in development and maintenance of reference and
target BI architectures for Cargill.

75% - BI Project Solutioning and Delivery

> •          This role is responsible for the design and delivery of the
technical architecture of a BI solution in addition to the overall solution
architecture for that project.

> •          Ensure that the project solution architectures align with the
enterprise BI target architecture positions and patterns

> •          Ensure alignment to established documentation standards and
design patterns

> •          Participates in performing current state assesments and
creation of BI Roadmaps for key stakeholders

> •          Involvement in complex, high risk, high visibility projects or
new technology enablements

10% - BI Enterprise Architecture Alignment

> •          Provides support in definition and maintenance of BI
technology positions, patterns and principles, reference architectures,
target architecture, and standards.

> •          Participates in the BI Sub Domain meetings

10% - Architecture Reviews

> •          This role will be responsible for the coordination and
execution of architecture reviews

> •          Architecture reviews ensure alignment to the target
architecture as well as to understand and determine approval for variations

> •          Responsible for the creation and maintence of standards,
naming conventions, best practices for BI solutions

5% - Project Estimation

> •          Participates in creation of high-level estimates for
prospective BI solutions typically as part of the Cargill IT Demand
Management process.

Required Qualifications

> •Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
field, or equivalent experience

> •7+ years of Business Intelligence architecture, development and/or
management experience

> •Experience working in a fast paced and challenging environment, with
multiple complex projects going on at one time

> •Experience troubleshooting and resolving complex issues

> •Experience performing design and development reviews

> •Demonstrated ability to use an existing IT Framework tool for
application development

> •Demonstrated ability to define architectural concepts and standards

> •Excellent verbal and written communication skills

> •Proficiency in data modeling concepts

> •Business fluency in English

Preferred Qualifications

> •Experience with *SAP BW, SAP HANA, Oracle* and *SQL Server *database
platforms

> •Experience with SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform and tools

> •Experience with T*ableau*

> •Experience with Microsoft PowerBI

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,