Hi All,

Web Developer
Location: Mid-Town City - NYC
LOCAL's for F2F
Duration:  1 Year +
Quick interview process and offer
*NO H1B-OPT's are fine as far as they can attend F2F and plz dnt sub 8
years of resume for an OPT candidate! *

**Web Developer: CSS/HTML/Javascript – strong communication skills and good
go getter type of person

Job Description:
Our team is more of a Swiss army knife of related knowledge we are looking
to get. For instance our primary developer does both front end and back end

work and has an art degree from Pratt. His tasks involve HTML, PHP, MySQL,
backbone, JavaScript and numerous related languages. He also does light

video editing, video conversion, DVD mastering and anything that might come
up in a multimedia environment with only a couple of developers. The

position we are looking for is to alleviate our main developer’s workload
from day-to-day coding so he can focus on the full company project database

that our team also created/manages. Creative problem solving is our bread
and butter so if someone is looking for a job to just check off a task list
for

the day they are probably not a good fit.

The kind of projects we like to take on are ones we have never done before
then discovering how to make it work in a creative way.

Regards,
Jenny Smith | Sr.Recruiter
jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com | #609-935-3773(Ext.101)
G-Talk: jennysmith...@gmail.com
ITBrainiac Inc. | www.itbrainiac.com
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected
the email, please notify the author by replying to this message by
"REMOVE". If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to
use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or reply on this email, and
should immediately delete it from your computer system domain if required