Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:               **Data Analyst(NO H1 B or Opts)*

*Location:               **Charlotte, NC*

*Duration:                **6 months *

*Job Description:-*

Our leading edge healthcare client does performance improvement alliance
for approximately 3,600 U.S. hospitals and 120,000 other providers.  Their
mission is simple: To improve the health of communities.  As an industry
leader, our Charlotte NC based client has created one of the most
comprehensive databases of actionable data, best practices and cost
reduction strategies.  Their award winning technology enable their partners
and members to collaborate more easily and efficiently.  Their goal is to
improve their members’ quality outcomes, while safely reducing costs.  By
engaging members and revealing new opportunities, they empower the alliance
to improve the performance of healthcare organizations.

They were named one of the world’s MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES  8 years in a
row!  They are well-equipped to transform the future of healthcare.  Be a
part of this awesome organization.

*Job Description:*

This resource will be responsible for pulling and analyzing contract data
for a recent acquisition of ours, and comparing it to existing contracts in
order to determine best go-forward strategy.  Resource will interact with
legal team as well as sourcing team. Resource needs to have excellent *Excel
skills (v-lookups) and data analytics*. Resource will perform basic project
management/project coordination tasks such as scheduling meetings with
appropriate personnel.

*Minimum Requirements:*

·         Bachelor’s degree required

·         Area of study in business, *healthcare*, technology, or related
field

·         5 - 7 years of related experience

·         *Project Management / Coordination* experience.

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*

*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>