**
*Hi ,
Hope your doing great...!!

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the
requirement and if you feel comfortable with the requirement then send me a
word version of your most updated resume and contact details.

Job Title : QA Engineer
Duration: 2+ months Contract
Location:  San Francisco, CA.*
**
*Best Rate : $40/hr on C2C (max)*
**
*Candidates MUST HAVE desktop deployment or operating system migration
experience.  They are screening candidates that have actual hands-on
experience on Office 2010 and operating system migration.*
**
*The engagement duration we communicated to you earlier as 2 months is now
extended to 6 months with the potential to continue for 9+ months. Please
include this detail in your screening. Also, following are a few details
that may help you during the screening process: - The project will be
executed in four phases during with Office 2003 will be upgraded to 2010 and
Windows XP to 7. This project is scheduled to be completed by early 2012. -
The project has already started so we need to on-board the two QA engineers
ASAP - Ideally we would like to on-board candidates with hands-on QA
experience with office and/or windows upgrade. But, If a candidate is good
fit for our environment, we are open to screen them provided they have good
understanding/knowledge of QA needs for a office/windows upgrade project. *
**
*Best Regards,  Matt Jones
Technical Recruiter

Panzer Solutions