Hello,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft Usa Inc.

We do have couple of requirements with our client for Embedded System
Quality Engineer.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact details.

Position Description

Position:    Embedded System Quality Engineer

Reports To:    Software Quality Engineering Manager

Location:  Compton California

Start Date:    March 2011

Rate: Open

Core Requirements:

   - Strong Quality Engineering foundation
   - Administrator level expertise in a Unix/Linux platform
   - Experience in testing hardware/software networking solutions
   - Comfortable with Linux programming and shell scripting
   - Good networking experience and solid understanding of the OSI model and
   networking protocols
   - Strong command of scripting using shell, TCL/Expect, or Perl
   - Basic understanding of common database engines such as MySQL

General Responsibilities:

The Embedded System Quality Engineer is responsible for embedding quality
throughout the software development and product engineering process by
engaging with various departments including product management, engineering,
and User Experience. The role will be responsible for the testing and
validation of a new Belkin platform

Specific Responsibilities:

   - Defines, develops and maintains manual and automated firmware test
   scripts
   - Basic experience with Android software stack (OS, middleware, and key
   applications)
   - Experience with debugging tools such as tcpdump, nmap, top, WireShark,
   and ixChariot
   - Working experience with VOIP, QoS, PoE, firewall
   - Solid understanding of basic services and daemons running on a Linux
   operating system like web servers, DHCP, DNS, FTP, SNMP, SSH, etc
   - Good understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc)
   - Writing shell or Perl scripts to automate system test cases
   - Troubleshoots, analyzes, reports, issues and recommends changes to
   enhance overall quality
   - Work with engineering to measure and drive product quality throughout
   the software development process
   - Excellent working knowledge of software's interaction with hardware
   platforms, internet connected applications/protocols, as well as other
   devices/platforms
   - Self motivated and passionate about the technology enough to keep
   abreast of emerging technologies
   - Excellent knowledge of quality engineering and quality assurance
   principles, processes, tools, and best practices
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Has a methodical approach based on proven engineering principles
   - Proven ability to deliver concise and clear fact based test results

Education and Experience and Requirements:

 B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering

   - Minimum 2 years in Software Quality Assurance with emphasis on Quality
   Engineering and Test Automation
   - Desirable Certifications include: A+, Network+, CISSP, CCDA, MCSE,
   CCNA, SQE, etc

**** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ****

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*