**
*Hi ,
Hope your doing great...!!

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the
requirement and if you feel comfortable with the requirement then send me a
word version of your most updated resume and contact details.

Job Title : Java Developer (face-2-face required)
Duration: 6+ months Contract
Location: Woodstock, NY.
Starts Date : April 11, 2011.*
**
*Best Rate : 40/hr C2C (maxxx)*
**
*JOB DESCRIPTION:    *
*Ideally, I need a Web Application Developer with extensive core Java design
and development experience who  must have hands on XML, Struts, HTML/DHTML,
Javascript, AJAX, and CSS. Web Services and Java Enterprise technologies
such as EJBs, Servlets, JSPs, Customs Tags, JSTL, JSF required. Working
knowledge of Websphere Application Server(WAS) and Database technologies
(SQL, JDBC, stored procedures, etc.) and Unix/Windows is a must.*
**
*Best Regards,*
*  Matt Jones
Technical Recruiter