*Dear Associate,

This Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Let me know if your interested
in below requirement.

Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Waltham, MA (face-2-face required)
Duration: 6+ months contract.*
**
*Pay Rate:  $55/hr*
**
*Our client let us know that they have an urgent need for this position to
be filled so I believe that we can move someone through the process quickly
if we find the right fit…*
**
*JOB DESCRIPTION:
Our client is searching for a well-versed Java developer to join its
engineering team. The team develops and maintains J2EE based server-side
interfaces and components responsible for providing backend support to a web
and PDA-based healthcare applications.
The Java Server Development Engineer position involves designing and
implementing server-side components that are used by web applications,
mobile (both native and browser based) applications, and back-end
integrations with various Health Information Systems. The server-side
business logic underpins all 13 of CLIENTS products that help physicians
process clinical, financial, and document management applications.*
**
*Required Skills
•Java and J2EE Technologies (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, etc.)
•Familiarity with Java threading model
•Proficiency with JUnit and other unit testing frameworks
•XML technologies (XDS, XPath, XSLT)
•Working knowledge of relational databases, ANSI SQL
•Experience with O/R Mapping tools; Hibernate experience is a plus.
•Working knowledge of major J2EE application servers (WebSphere and Tomcat).
•Familiarity with Web Services
• Understanding of network architecture and load balancing*
**
*Desired Skills:
•Prior healthcare experience, knowledge of HL7, clinical data and interfaces
•Prior experience with Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
•Production experience with Meditech and Cerner*
**
*Required Experience
• 5+ years of recent, hands-on production J2EE experience, preferably in a
high-volume transactional environment
• Track record of building scalable enterprise solutions
• Working knowledge of Agile SDLC (software development lifecycle;
requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation)
• Background in object-oriented design and analysis, exposure to UML
• Thorough understanding of n-tier application architecture
• Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills*
**
*Education and Training:
•BSCS, advanced degree preferred (Masters or higher)
• Certified Java developer is a plus

Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Panzer solutions