Hi Partner,

We have an *urgent requirement* with our direct client; let me know if you
have any one good fit available.

Please send resume’ to rsoman...@sunbonnetpartners.com only and contact on
the below number to discuss.

Need only *US Citizens / Green Card / EAD*

**

*Job Title: *

.NET WPF Web Developer (3 positions)

*Area of Interest: *

WPF, WCF, .NET Developer (ALL candidates must have WPF)

*City: *

Dallas, TX

*Duration: *

3-6 Months

*Requirements: *

*EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS*

College degree preferred. 3 – 5 years of professional Application
Development experience.

*Job Description: *

*JOB SUMMARY*

Analyzes, designs, implements, and supports related applications. Thorough
knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle processes/procedures is also
required.

*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*

   1. Performs maintenance and enhancements on applications (functional and
   related reports) with limited supervision with regards to code development
   in accordance with established naming conventions and standards,
   implementation procedures, and post production testing.
   2. Delivers efficient code that minimizes system performance impacts and
   minimizes post-installation issues. Tests thoroughly.
   3. Works with Business Analysts and Technical Analysts to further define
   specifications, indicate areas of system impact, and continuously
   communicates project status and needs.
   4. Assists the application support team in troubleshooting and resolving
   application system errors. Resolves tickets in a prompt manner without
   assistance.
   5. Creates detailed technical documentation of system enhancements.
   Examples of documents include: Design Specifications Documents, Report
   Guides, System Description Documents, and Change Control Forms.
   6. Follows the Software Development Life Cycle policies and procedures.

 Thanks and have a great day

* *

*Ravi Somanchi*

*Sunbonnet Partner, LLC*