*Hello Partners*

* *

*This is Ramesh I am from dbizinfotech I have immediate requirement please
send me the matching resumes to **ram...@dbizinfotech.com*

*Job Title: SAP GTS Functional Consultant*

*Location: PA*

*Duration: 4 plus months*

*Rate: open all inclusive. *

Required Skills:

·         SAP Global Trade System (GTS) 7.2 or higher

·         Functional experience with GTS Customs Management is a must:
specifically classification and customs processing for US imports and
exports.

·         Functional experience with GTS Risk Management is a must:
specifically vendor declarations, preference determination and customer
declarations as they relate to NAFTA.

·         Functional experience with GTS Compliance Management is nice to
have.

·         Functional experience with SD and/or PP modules.

·         Ability to understand ABAP code to the extent necessary to
determine root causes of issues.

ü  We are looking for a functional resource who is comfortable digging into
the code if necessary over a technical
resource.

ü  Things this resource would do:

ü  Monitoring of Sanctioned Party List (SPL) updates

ü  Loading and testing of classification updates

ü  Remedy ticket root cause investigation, including writing functional
specs, working with off/near shore development resources and testing the
fixes

ü  Addressing 2010 Compliance audit recommendations

ü  Project Request work - tackling the Project Requests that are on the
prioritized list

Thanks and Regards

*Ramesh George*

Executive - Recruitments