Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com
*

Title              :                Java Developer
Location       :                Alpharetta, GA
Duration       :                12 Months Contract
Pay rate        :                $42 corp to corp
Locals are highly preferred
MUST BE WILLING TO DO A FACE TO FACE

Must haves:
Java
J2EE
EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans)
Hyperion

Pluses:
Reverse Engineering
GWT (Google Web Toolkit)

Responsibilities
These resources will be responsible for reverse engineering on our client’s
MBS (Master Billing System.) There are currently multiple software stacks
and each has its own database with billing, pricing, and other public
records. The end goal is to centralize the MBS and consolidate the existing
software stacks to streamline the company’s overall efficiency.

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K