*Dear Business Partner,
Hope you are doing well today,

Please review the requirement and let me know if you would like to move
forward with the below position.If yes  please send me your updated resume
with your complete contact detail ASAP.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Sunnyvale Ca
Duration: 12+Months Contract

*****MUST BE US CITIZEN,GREEN CARD,EAD(GC) OR TN VISA HOLDERS ONLY*****

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ON shiv.ku...@panzersolutons.com

Job Description:
Do you have a minimum of 6 years experience Java, Struts, Spring,
Hibernate, Oracle Portal?
We are seeking experienced Java Developer with 6+ year of Java experience.

Required Skills:
Enterprise web application development, implementation using weblogic &
Oracle preferably portal.
Application scalability using weblogic, infrastructure (like load
balancer….);
working onshore/offshore team;
Must have solid struts, spring, and hibernate skills
Any lead experience is a plus.

Thanks,
Steven Smith