*Dear Business Partner
Hope the day is treating you well!

Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant
for the below position. Please send me your updated resume with the
complete contact detail ASAP.

Job Title: Java developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+Months Contract

*****MUST BE LOCAL TO CA*****
******FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW REQUIRED*****

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ON shiv.ku...@panzersolutions.com

Job Description:
Experience Level: 4 year degree and 7+ years experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor
and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or
application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available
technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems
where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible
variance factors.
Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex
platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple
modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program
development, testing, and implementation process.

Required Skills:
Middleware WebServices development using JAVA, XML/SOAP, Spring, Axis.
Client Server Development : XML, UNIX, Java, EJB / J2EE.

Thanks,
Steven Smith