*SS_MI_SFDC_FullTime*

*Hi,*

* *

*This is Sam from EmployVision Inc. Our team working on critical position
with our client. Please review my Requirements carefully if you feel
comfortable please apply*

* with Updated Resume and Salary expectation we will get back to you for
more details. I appreciate your quick response. *

*1 -SFDC Program Manager *

*SFDC PM is at Senior manager / Associate Director level – Open*

* *

*North America Region-United States-Michigan-Southfield*

*2-Technical Architect  *

*SFDC Architect is at Manager / SM level - Open*

*North America Region-United States-Teaneck - Cognizant Location*

*3-Senior Business Analyst   *

* SFDC BA – salary is $90K-$105K base range Open*

* *

*North America Region-United States-Michigan-Southfield*

* *

*Job Description-*

* *

*1: Project Manager-*

*SFDC Program Manager*

*Project Lead onsite and Offshore for Configuration and Planning.*

*Must have skills:*

* *

*•         Salesforce.com Implementation project delivery.*

*Desired Skills:*

* *

*•         Agile, Waterfall, and a mix with All’s APEX delivery methodology
with Integration policies.*

*Qualifications Qualifications*

* *

*Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 10-12 years of
experience.*

*2: Technical Architect-*

*Description :*

*Technical architect to lead on site and off shore for configuration,
development, planning, and delivery.*

*Must have skills:*

* *

*•         Salesforce.com Implementation Project Delivery, Service Cloud,
Architectural best practices and configuration.*

*Desired Skills:*

* *

*•         Agile, Waterfall, and a mix with All’s APEX delivery methodology
with Integration policies. Service Cloud Architectural skills,
Configuration, Developer.*

*QualificationsQualifications*

* *

*Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 9-12 years of
experience.*

*3: Senior Business Analyst-*

* *

*Senior Business Analyst*

*Senior BA onsite and offshore for configuration and planning and delivery.*

*Must have skills:*

*•         Salesforce.com Implementation Project Delivery, Service Cloud.*

* *

*Desired Skills:*

*Agile, Waterfall, and a mix with All’s APEX delivery methodology with
Integration policies*

*Qualifications Qualifications*

* *

*Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 7-12 years of
experience.*

*If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path,
please send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format.*

*Regards*

*Sam*

*EmployVision, Inc*

*732 637 0815*