*Hi Associates,*

*Hope you are good.*

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants who are interested in taking up a new project. So if interested
get back to me with the updated resume ASAP.*

****

*Job Title: Biztalk Developer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 12**+ Months Contract  *

Biztalk Developer, maybe a little architecture exp…

Job Requirements
Must be a BizTalk 2010 Expert
Architecture Design and enterprise business experience within BizTalk
Needs to know how to build interfaces
Must be able to mentor and train on BizTalk for others that will be working
on it.
Share best practices on the administrative and design side with others.
Be able to create a living document (why it was built this way), including
trouble shooting and template for future interfaces
Must know the administrative side of BizTalk
Will be working on site, Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm

*Thanks
Mark Holton | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC ,Norwalk, CT 06850 USA
203-652-1444 Ext No : 126 | mark.hol...@panzersolutions.com |
www.panzersolutions.com*