Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position:QA Tester(Policy Center)
Location:Tallahassee, FL
Duration:4 +Months
Rate:$45/hr on Corp to Corp

Must Haves:
Guidewire Policy/Billing Center experience
Strong analytical skills to translate project requirements and Business
Process Flows to appropriate test cases to ensure test coverage and
traceability.
Experience in testing large scale, multi-product system implementations
Experience tracking and resolving issues encountered in testing
Experience working as a part of an Agile development team.
Software test experience in developing test strategies, test cases and
creating scripts
Testing experience in a large scale relational database environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Recent experience working with HP ALM/Quality Center for test management.
Experience in testing systems with invoicing and accounting functionality

Required Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related
field OR 4 years of relevant experience OR a combination of college
education and relevant experience equivalent to 4 years in
college

Nice to Haves:
Insurance industry related exposure especially in Property and Casualty
Insurance  (Winning candidate will have this!)
Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
High degree of people skills including relationship building

Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616 | Fax:  (609) 228-5321 |
 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message