*HI  : *

Hope you are doing well.

This is regarding a Job opening for “*Sr. Core Java Developer” – Merrimack,
NH *Location. Please go through the Job Description and do send me your
updated resume and the best available time today so that we could discuss
and take the process further. If you have any questions or need more
information, you can reach me at my number (214-296-2502). I look forward
to hear from you soon.

*Visa status :*

*Current loc:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:       *

*Skype ID:*

*Photo ID Copy:*

*Role         :* Java developer

*Location  :* Merrimack, NH

*Duration :* Long term

*Experience and Qualifications:*

·         This individual must possess the following experience and
skills:

·         Education: A Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or
equivalent.

·         Professional: Approximately 7+ years of framework software
development experience are required along with a focused/driven attitude
toward the support and development of mission critical systems.

·         Technical knowledge: An expert working knowledge of Web UI
framework development as well as strong development skills in frameworks
and common shared UI components leverging Spring, jQuery, JSON, JavaScript,
CSS, HTML, AJAX, XML are required. Experience with a number of the
following technologies and experience are strongly suggested: User
Interface design and implementation, Mobile application development, REST
and JAX-WS based web services, caching frameworks like ehCache and
transaction management, and multi-thread programming.

·         Business or industry knowledge:  The candidate should have some
exposure to investing/banking technology sector.

--

* Thanks and Regards,*

 *Pavan Kumar*

* Urooj, LLC*

* Executive-Talent Acquisition*

* pa...@urooj.net <pa...@urooj.net>*

 *Gtalk & Yahoo IM: Pavan.urooj*

*2002 - 2013. Celebrating 11 years of Excellence.*